Hoops marathon includes Kentucky-North Carolina battle
14 games, 23 hours
The hoops bonanza scheduled for ESPN networks on Nov. 18 (all times ET). Andy Katz has analysis in his blog.
• Midnight: UMass at Memphis (ESPN)
• 2 a.m.: Fresno St. at St. Mary's (ESPN)
• 4 a.m.: Idaho St. at Hawaii (ESPN)
• 6 a.m.: College Hoops Tip-Off Special (ESPN)
• 10 a.m.: Penn at Drexel (ESPN)
• Noon: Liberty at UNC-Asheville (ESPN)
• 2 p.m.: Iowa at Kansas (women) (ESPN)
• 4 p.m.: Centenary at Baylor (ESPN)
• 6 p.m.: Richmond at Syracuse (ESPN)
• 7 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Purdue (ESPNU)
• 7:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Boston College (ESPN2)
• 8 p.m.: College GameDay-Chapel Hill (ESPN)
• 9 p.m.: Kentucky at North Carolina (ESPN)
• 9 p.m.: Florida Gulf Coast at Kansas (ESPNU)
• 9:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Oklahoma (ESPN2)
• 11:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Arizona (ESPN2)
The games open at midnight ET with national championship game runner-up Memphis hosting Massachusetts, where Tigers head coach John Calipari once coached. It wraps up with the two winningest programs in college hoops history -- Kentucky and North Carolina -- meeting in Chapel Hill at 9 p.m. ET.
There are games featuring teams in 14 conferences and one women's game (Iowa at Kansas, 2 p.m. ET on ESPN). It also includes four NIT semifinals and two games in the CBE Classic, including defending national champion Kansas hosting Florida Gulf Coast (9 p.m. ET, ESPN U).
Every game on ESPN and ESPN2 will be simulcast on ESPN360.com.
There will be two studio shows, including a four-hour special beginning at 6 a.m. ET. College GameDay will be in Chapel Hill at 8 p.m. ET.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- WVU upsets No. 17 UConn in Puerto Rico
- Kentucky mauls Montana St. for 58-point win
- Shaq, G. Hill enter college hoops Hall of Fame
- UConn bans 4 prior to Puerto Rico title game