Teams set for ACC/Big Ten Challenge
EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Ready for the rematch?
Michigan State will travel to North Carolina for the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. The matchups for the 11th annual men's basketball event were announced Wednesday.
The two teams in the NCAA title game will meet again Dec. 1. North Carolina defeated Michigan State 89-72 in the NCAA championship earlier this month.
Michigan will host Boston College on Dec. 2 as part of the event.
Other matchups are Penn State at Virginia, Maryland at Indiana, Northwestern at North Carolina State, Virginia Tech at Iowa, Wake Forest at Purdue, Duke at Wisconsin, Florida State at Ohio State, Illinois at Clemson and Minnesota at Miami.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- SMU's Kennedy cleared, will face Michigan
- E. Kentucky never trails, routs No. 18 Miami
- Vols' McGhee (foot) out at least 6-8 weeks
- No. 3 Arizona gets past upset-minded UTEP
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Jansport Men's Michigan State Spartans Grey Tournament Basketball T-shirt