Wall could have record cleared
Wall, 18, pleaded guilty Wednesday to breaking and entering.
Wake County Assistant District Attorney Phillip Cowan said that under the terms of the plea, Wall must complete 75 hours of community service, pay court costs and program fees and stay out of trouble for the next six months.
The 6-foot-4 point guard at Raleigh Word of God signed a national letter of intent to play at Kentucky last week. He was charged after police found him walking out of a vacant house in Raleigh. Wall and two other teenagers were cited.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Coach K says ACC bubble teams are better
- Iowa St. rallies to beat Baylor for Big 12 title
- No. 1 Florida wears down Tenn., in SEC final
- Louisville takes first AAC final, tops UConn
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Baden Kentucky Wildcats Two-Toned Full-Sized Basketball