Maui Invitational field set
LAHAINA, Hawaii -- Arizona, led by first-year coach Sean Miller, will meet Wisconsin in the opening round of the Maui Invitational.
The winner of that first-round game on Nov. 23 will face the winner of the game between Colorado and Gonzaga.
The other semifinal bracket, which was announced Tuesday, has Maryland meeting Chaminade, the Division II host school which has compiled a 5-68 record in the 25 previous Maui Invitationals, and Cincinnati facing Vanderbilt.
The championship game is Nov. 25 and the tournament is sponsored by EA Sports.
Vanderbilt (1986) and Arizona (2000) are the only former Maui champions in the field.
The entire 12-game tournament will be televised on the ESPN networks.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Source: Kentucky among 4 in Miami event
- Florida loses Walker to season-ending injury
- Source: Wojcik heads out on recruiting trail
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Maryland Terrapins Alley Oop Youth-Sized Basketball