Six Bruins injured in first week
LOS ANGELES -- J'mison Morgan has a swollen left knee, making him the sixth UCLA basketball player to be injured since practice began last week.
The Bruins had a day off Tuesday, but the sophomore center needed an MRI for the swelling. A team spokesman said results won't be known until Wednesday.
Anderson, Morgan, Lee and Lane will miss practice Wednesday, while Moser is day to day. Keefe will practice briefly, while Lane could be out 1-to-2 weeks.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Top Cats: Zona is new No. 1; Syracuse 2nd
- UF guards Wilbekin, Hill to play vs. Kansas
- Ducks overcome Henderson, Ole Miss in OT
- No. 24 San Diego St. rallies by Washington
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth UCLA Bruins True Blue Basketball Replica Shorts