Yarou could dress Saturday
Yarou was diagnosed in late November with Hepatitis B after being sent home from Puerto Rico with a then-undiagnosed viral infection.
Initially coach Jay Wright thought Yarou might be done for the season. Instead he could dress as soon as Saturday when No. 8 Villanova opens its Big East season at Marquette.
Before the illness, Yarou appeared in two games and averaged 5.0 points per game.
Dana O'Neil covers college basketball for ESPN.com.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Kentucky anticipating Louisville's best shot
- Shocker: 11th-ranked Wichita St. falls to GW
- Seton Hall loses Whitehead to stress fracture
- SDSU's Polee released, awaiting test results
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Jansport Men's Villanova Wildcats Navy Tournament Basketball T-shirt