Butler opening act in Louisville arena
Butler will visit Louisville on Nov. 16 to inaugurate the Cardinals' new $238 million basketball arena.
The Bulldogs, who lost to Duke in the national championship game, will play the second collegiate game in the 22,000-seat arena, which will be called the KFC Yum Center. The Louisville women will host Tennessee on Nov. 12.
The naming rights deal allows Yum, based in Louisville, to put its corporate logo, along with the logos of its three major brands (KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut), on the outside of the complex. It also gives Yum as many as eight concession outlets. The deal is worth $13.5 million deal over 10 years.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Gibbs beats buzzer as Seton Hall stuns Nova
- KU edges Okla. St. in OT behind Wiggins' 30
- Baylor holds on to down No. 17 Oklahoma
- Hogs' NCAA hopes take hit with SEC ouster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Louisville Cardinals Groove Cardinal Red T-Shirt