Challenge series to open Nov. 29
NEW YORK -- Final Four teams Duke and Michigan State will face off in the 12th annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
The Spartans, who lost in the semifinals to Butler, will play at the national champion Blue Devils Dec. 1.
Other marquee matchups announced Wednesday include Purdue at Virginia Tech, also Dec. 1.
North Carolina will be at Illinois, and Ohio State will play host Florida State, both on Nov. 30.
The series opens Nov. 29 with Virginia at Minnesota. Also on Nov. 30 are Michigan at Clemson, Georgia Tech at Northwestern, and Iowa at Wake Forest.
The final three games Dec. 1 are North Carolina State at Wisconsin, Indiana at Boston College and Maryland at Penn State.
The games will be broadcast on ESPN networks.
The Big Ten won last season for the first time in 10 years.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UConn agrees to play Arizona, Ohio State
- Lawsuit: Tulsa failed to protect woman from player
- Source: Ex-Vandy G Johnson to join Memphis
- Tulsa being sued over alleged Swilling rape
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Blue 84 Men's Michigan State Spartans Green 'spartan Slam' Champions T-shirt