Duke one of four CBE Classic hosts
PRINCETON, N.J. -- National champion Duke and NCAA tournament teams Kansas State, Gonzaga and Marquette have been selected as the regional hosts for this year's CBE Classic.
There will be three teams in each of the four regionals and the hosts, regardless of winning or losing, will advance to the semifinals and finals, Nov. 22-23 in Kansas City, Mo., it was announced Thursday.
Joining Duke in its regional are Princeton and Miami of Ohio; Kansas State hosts James Madison and Presbyterian; Marquette hosts Bucknell and Wisconsin-Green Bay; and Gonzaga hosts IUPUI and San Diego State.
The teams not hosting will move to sites where they all will play three more games.
The tournament is sponsored by O'Reilly Auto Parts.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president: Pay-for-play isn't coming
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences
- Smith, Ohio State cruise to rout of Bryant
- North Dakota State holds off Irish for upset
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Duke Blue Devils Alley Oop Youth-Sized Rubber Basketball