NCAA grants Adrian Thomas 6th year
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami forward Adrian Thomas has been given a sixth year of eligibility from the NCAA.
Thomas had season-ending injuries early in the 2006-07 and 2007-08 seasons, playing a total of eight games during those years.
He's made 107 3-pointers in the past two seasons, becoming one of the most accurate shooters in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Miami announced the NCAA's decision Wednesday. The 6-foot-7 forward averaged a career-best 7.3 points last season, making 42 percent of his 3-point attempts.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Xavier completes sweep of No. 21 G'town
- Oklahoma State takes down No. 20 Baylor
- UW dismisses Upshaw for violating team rules
- Unbeatens Kentucky, Virginia still atop AP poll
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Miami Hurricanes Green Basketball Player Performance T-shirt