MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Two West Virginia Mountaineers basketball players have been issued citations on a disorderly conduct charge.
Marshall says if the pair contest the citations, they'll face a Nov. 1 court date. Otherwise, they can plead guilty and pay fines ranging from $135 to $535.
In a statement, WVU coach Bob Huggins said he was aware of the incident and the matter is being handled internally.
Huggins suspended Mazzulla in April 2009 after the player's second arrest in nine months. Mazzulla pleaded no contest last August to a disorderly conduct charge and was reinstated to the team that month.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Embiid (back) could be out until mid-NCAAs
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- Delaware clinches 1st NCAA bid since 1999
- Manhattan wins MAAC, punches NCAA ticket
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's West Virginia Mountaineers Blue Full-Zip Game Jacket