Phil Pressey out at least two weeks
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri point guard Phil Pressey will be sidelined at least two weeks after breaking his right ring finger in practice.
Pressey, a freshman, started the last two games for the Tigers (No. 10 EPSN/USA Today, No. 9 AP) after sophomore Michael Dixon was suspended for violating team rules. Dixon is practicing with the team but his status was unclear for Wednesday's game against No. 21 Illinois in St. Louis.
Pressey had a career-high 15 points and had 11 assists to tie the school freshman record on Saturday in a 116-63 victory over Central Arkansas. He's averaging 5.2 points and 4.1 assists, averaging 20.5 minutes per game.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
- Creighton's Chatman set for thumb surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Baden Missouri Tigers Two-Toned Full-Sized Basketball