Miami's Reggie Johnson has surgery
Johnson is expected to be out five to six months, the Hurricanes said Friday, the day after his surgery. He was hurt during a pickup game with teammates Monday.
As a sophomore last season, Johnson started 34 games while averaging 11.9 points and a team-high 9.6 rebounds per game.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 4 Duke dismisses junior guard Sulaimon
- UK surges by Mizzou, now 20-0 for third time
- UCLA topples No. 11 Utah behind Powell's 23
- Loving, Russell lead Ohio St. upset of Terps
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Miami Hurricanes Green Practice Knit Performance Shorts