4:00 PM ET, February 27, 2010
Gallagher-Iba Arena, Stillwater, OK
Page's key 3-pointers help Cowboys hand Jayhawks first Big 12 loss
STILLWATER, Okla. -- Students rushed onto the floor, jumping up and down and hoisting Keiton Page as they celebrated a historic win for Oklahoma State.The bottom line for the Cowboys: "We're a tournament team now," forward Obi Muonelo said.James Anderson scored 27 points, Page was perfect on four 3-point tries at crucial times and Oklahoma State denied a bid by No. 1 Kansas to go undefeated through Big 12 play with an 85-77 victory on Saturday.
• James Anderson led the Cowboys with 27 points and has scored in double figures in every game this season.
• The Cowboys shot 60.4 percent from the field and 52.6 percent from beyond the arc (10 for 19). The 60.4 mark is the team's highest since Jan. 2, 2007 (63.8 percent).
• Oklahoma State has won 11 of its last 12 conference home games.
• The loss snapped a 13-game winning streak for the Jayhawks, who were led by Sherron Collins with 22 points.
• Kansas suffered its third Big 12 loss in 30 conference games.
• With Kansas and Kentucky losing Saturday, it marks the first time No. 1 and No. 2 have lost on the same day in the regular season since Jan. 21, 2006, when No. 1 Duke lost at Georgetown and No. 2 Florida lost at Tennessee.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Team Stat Comparison
|FG Made-Attempted||27-58 (.466)||32-53 (.604)|
|3P Made-Attempted||8-20 (.400)||10-19 (.526)|
|FT Made-Attempted||15-23 (.652)||11-17 (.647)|
|Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)||20 (0/0)||21 (0/0)|
|» Feb 27, 2010||@OKST 85, KU 77||Recap|