1:00 PM ET, February 13, 2011
Verizon Center, Washington, District of Columbia
WASHINGTON -- Barely able to walk on his sprained right ankle as he headed to the locker room late in the first half, Austin Freeman made one unyielding request of Georgetown head trainer Lorry Michel."I told Miss Michel I was going to play through it anyway," Freeman said. "I just told her to tape me up and let me go back out there."
• After entering the half down four, Georgetown outscored Marquette by 13 to earn its eighth straight win.
• The win streak is Georgetown's longest against Big East opponents since winning 11 in a row during the 2006-07 season.
• Chris Wright led the Hoyas with a game-high 20 points for his fourth 20-point game this season. He had 11 20-point games last season.
• Marquette has lost six straight and 15 of its last 16 road games against ranked opponents.
• After scoring a season-low seven points in his last game, Darius Johnson-Odom led Marquette in the loss with a game-high 20 points.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Team Stat Comparison
|FG Made-Attempted||20-50 (.400)||23-54 (.426)|
|3P Made-Attempted||2-12 (.167)||7-27 (.259)|
|FT Made-Attempted||18-27 (.667)||16-18 (.889)|
|Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)||21 (0/0)||21 (0/0)|
|» Feb 13, 2011||@GTWN 69, MARQ 60||Recap|
Next 5 Games
Big East Conference Standings
|TEAM||CONF W-L||TOTAL W-L|
|#7 Notre Dame||14-4||26-6|
|View expanded standings »|