Chris Singleton questionable for Friday
CHICAGO -- Florida State star Chris Singleton remains questionable for Friday's NCAA tournament game against Texas A&M because of a broken right foot.
The team's leading scorer and defensive stopper, Singleton was injured in the first half against Virginia on Feb. 12. He had surgery two days later, and the Seminoles (21-10) have split six games in his absence.
Coach Leonard Hamilton has been hoping all along that last year's ACC defensive player of the year would return for the tournament.
Hamilton says his status "has not been determined." He was going to consult with Singleton and medical personnel after a light practice on Thursday and was planning to decided Friday.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Workers trying to save buckling UCLA court
- Giving back: Hill donates $1.25M to Duke
- Ex-PC starter Fortune heading to Colorado
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Texas A&M Aggies Alley Oop Youth-Sized Rubber Basketball