Ankle injury won't sit Pettis vs. TCU
Pettis has been recovering from a fractured ankle he suffered against Nevada on Nov. 27 during a two-point conversion attempt. Pettis has been practicing in full pads since the team arrived in Arizona, but up until Saturday, his status had been questionable.
Pettis is the Broncos' second-leading receiver with 62 catches for 850 yards and 14 touchdowns. He likely will be targeted as a red zone threat on Monday. Most of his 14 touchdowns have come off short passes in the red zone.
Graham Watson covers non-BCS college football for ESPN.com.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Boise State Broncos Hail Mary Youth-Size Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider