Iowa, Georgia Tech play in record cold
MIAMI -- The FedEx Orange Bowl is chilled.
Forecasters at the National Weather Service say wind chills across South Florida will be in the 30s by game's end, part of the region's worst cold snap in a decade. Temperatures across the region have been about 20 degrees colder than normal for several days.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Alabama's Reed arrested, charged with DUI
- Marshall out of media days after pot citation
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Iowa Hawkeyes 'Quick Toss' Softee Football