Jacory Harris to start at quarterback
Interim coach Jeff Stoutland made the announcement Thursday, saying Harris puts the Hurricanes in the best position for a victory Friday.
He says Morris, who was hurt in Tuesday's practice, will be available if needed. Morris started the last four games for Miami.
Harris missed three games after a concussion against Virginia on Oct. 30. He replaced Morris in an overtime loss to South Florida on Nov. 27, throwing an interception late in regulation that kept Miami from trying what could have been a game-winning field goal.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Miami Hurricanes Replica Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider