LSU's Bertman says Baton Rouge ready for Tennessee
LSU athletic director Skip Bertman told ESPN's Bob Ley that the school is confident the Tigers' next home football game, scheduled against Tennessee for Saturday, Sept. 24, will be played in Baton Rouge.
"I don't think there's much doubt the game will be played at Tiger Stadium," Bertman said during taping for Thursday's Outside The Lines Nightly. "We're hopeful that ESPN having first choice will select that game and it will be played at night.
"We can get back to some type of normalcy we're ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina