Sugar Bowl to be at LSU if hotels return
NEW ORLEANS -- Work crews were busy in several on New Orleans' major hotels on Wednesday, repairing damage from Hurricane Katrina.
That's good news for the Sugar Bowl.
If enough hotels in the New Orleans area are up and running by December, this year's Sugar Bowl will be played at LSU's Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge.
If they aren't, Atlanta's Georgia Dome would be a likely
alternative, Sugar Bowl executive director Paul Hoolahan is
expected to tell the commissioners ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina