Lawyer says family hasn't repayed rent, other cash
SAN DIEGO -- The parents of Southern California running back Reggie Bush did not pay $54,000 in rent during the year they lived in a home owned by a sports marketing agency investor who wanted to represent the football star, the owner of the house told two newspapers.
The landlord, Michael Michaels, said that Bush's mother and stepfather agreed to pay $4,500 in monthly rent when they moved into the Spring Valley house he bought for $757,000 in March 2005, the San Diego Union-Tribune ...
Read full story
A fledgling sports marketing company says it provided a house for Reggie Bush's family while he was at USC. Bush has said he did nothing wrong.
• Report: Tapes could confirm Bush received gifts
• Attorney: FBI investigating firm
• Law could help Bush in dispute
• Agent described as New Era employee
• Carroll: 'I'm not concerned'
• Report: Lawyer says Bush's family given $100K
• Who's No. 1? Texans, Williams sign contract
• New Era Cap sends cease and desist letter
• NFLPA: Bush victim of threats by agent
• Landlord: Bush's parents didn't pay rent
• Wojciechowski: If true, take back the Heisman
• Maisel: Compliance forecast remains cloudy
• Whitlock: The currency of education
• GM: Texans will take Bush or Williams
• Bayless: If guilty, take Reggie's trophy
• Attorney: Reggie had no knowledge of deal
• Bush on college athletes: Pay 'em more
• NFL draft