Carroll confident USC will avoid major penalties
LOS ANGELES -- Southern California coach Pete Carroll said emphatically Monday he doesn't think the Trojans will have to forfeit games or lose a national championship.
"With the little bits I have, no. I'm not concerned about that one bit," Carroll told The Associated Press. "I'm more concerned with helping the process and making sure everything comes to the front.
"I'm confident that's not where this is going. The information that I have thus far, I don't think that's going to happen ...
Read full story
A fledgling sports marketing company says it provided a house for Reggie Bush's family while he was at USC. Bush has said he did nothing wrong.
• Report: Tapes could confirm Bush received gifts
• Attorney: FBI investigating firm
• Law could help Bush in dispute
• Agent described as New Era employee
• Carroll: 'I'm not concerned'
• Report: Lawyer says Bush's family given $100K
• Who's No. 1? Texans, Williams sign contract
• New Era Cap sends cease and desist letter
• NFLPA: Bush victim of threats by agent
• Landlord: Bush's parents didn't pay rent
• Wojciechowski: If true, take back the Heisman
• Maisel: Compliance forecast remains cloudy
• Whitlock: The currency of education
• GM: Texans will take Bush or Williams
• Bayless: If guilty, take Reggie's trophy
• Attorney: Reggie had no knowledge of deal
• Bush on college athletes: Pay 'em more
• NFL draft