State judge dismisses lawsuit over e-mail critical of Mustain
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- A state judge dismissed a lawsuit Monday against University of Arkansas officials over an e-mail critical of former Arkansas quarterback Mitch Mustain.
Washington County Circuit Judge Mark Lindsay ruled in the case brought by John David Terry of Mount Ida, who claimed that public money was misused because university Chancellor John A. White had Arkansas football coach Houston Nutt investigate the e-mail.
"I have not been shown any reason that a state court ...
Read full story
Tuesday: Nutt house of departures, attacks, innuendo
After coaching Arkansas to a 10-win season and SEC West championship, Houston Nutt should feel great about his career. The reality is something else entirely, writes Ivan Maisel.
Wednesday: Pelphrey hopes to end tumult
Arkansas didn't find out how diminished its basketball product was until the rejections started flowing in. The Hogs' seventh choice faces the task of changing that, writes Pat Forde.
Thursday: The Broyle-ing point
A thoroughly modern melodrama has helped push old-school icon Frank Broyles out the door, and threatens to smudge his sterling legacy on the way out, writes Pat Forde.
Friday: Hog futures
After all the turmoil, departures, firings and hirings, what's next for Arkansas as the school makes the transition to a new era in Razorback athletics? Ivan Maisel canvassed the state to find out.
Podcast: Pat Forde and Ivan Maisel discuss Houston Nutt, Frank Broyles and the state of the Arkansas athletics program.
Podcast: Andy Glockner and Pat Forde look at the coaching situation in Arkansas.
• Judge dismisses Mustain e-mail lawsuit (6/4)
• QB Mustain transferring to USC (5/21)
• Nutt subpoenaed in suit Arkansas calls 'frivolous' (4/25)
• Nutt puts out letter refuting Web rumors (4/17)
• Arkansas names Pelphrey new hoops coach (4/9)
• Two players test positive for marijuana (4/4)
• Altman shocks Hogs, returns to Creighton (4/3)
• Altman bolts Creighton to take hoops job (4/2)
• Hogs tight-lipped on front-runner for coach (3/28)
• Robinson to perform community service (3/27)
• Heath fired after 2nd early tourney exit (3/26)
• Chancellor supports Nutt despite turmoil (2/22)
• DE Robinson is arrested for shoplifting (3/18)
• Arkansas legend Broyles to step down (2/19)
• Arkansas will examine booster, athlete relationships (2/18)
• Arkansas revokes sideline pass for critical e-mail (2/15)
• Nutt denies slamming media (2/9)
• Arkansas trustees backing coach, AD (1/26)
• Fans gather to protest Nutt, AD (1/24)
• Mustain allowed to leave Arkansas (1/16)
• Offensive coordinator Malzahn off to Tulsa (1/15)
• Wide receiver Williams transfers to USC (1/8)