BCS system leaves long trail of wounded victims
The Bowl Championship Series. The good ole BCS. It's so much better than the old bowl system, in which old men in ugly jackets conspired in smoky rooms to keep the best two teams from playing.
Since 1998, the BCS has given us so many great games and helped us crown a national champion. It's fan-freaking-tastic!
Seems like every conference, BCS or otherwise, recalls a moment it got screwed by the incomprehensible BCS system, which didn't end the politics ...
Read full story
The BCS at 10
• Maisel: Paradox found
• Low: Best BCS bowl games
• Miller: Best BCS bowl performances SportsNation
• Rank 'em: Best BCS bowl games
• Rank 'em: Best BCS bowl performances
• Chat wrap: Chris Low
• Chat wrap Ted Miller
• Maisel: Say yes to the BCS
• Forde: Say no to the BCS
• Miller: Biggest BCS bowl slights
Dinich: ACC has been a dud in BCS era
Griffin: Big 12 becomes superpower in BCS era
Schlabach: Big East thriving in BCS
Rittenberg: BCS system has been good to Big Ten
Miller: USC dominates Pac-10 in BCS era
Low: SEC successfully navigates BCS system
Rittenberg: No complaints from South Bend
• Chat wrap: Tim Griffin
• Rank 'em: Defining players of the BCS era?
• Rank 'em: Memorable BCS bowl moment?
• Chat: Heather Dinich, 2 ET