The Big 12 is loaded with countless uniform combinations, but some should be left in the locker room. Jake Trotter runs through the conference's first-rate unis, then lists a few of the worst.
- Byers, first NCAA executive director, dies at 93
- Ex-OK State QB Garman transfers to Maryland
- FSU assistants get extensions through '17, raises
- Reports: Florida commit Imatorbhebhe leaves
- Hardy, ex-Irish safety, lands at Bowling Green
- Report: Arizona State's Durant pleads guilty
- Hamilton: Five 2016 recruiting surprises