For years, the Big Ten had to defend itself while others made jokes and said the league couldn't win national titles. Not any more. Now the league can celebrate its place in the football landscape.
- LSU QB Jennings won't face burglary charges
- Ohio State suspends Bosa, 3 others for opener
- Brand recognition: OSU trademarks Meyer name
- QB Kessler: USC ready to handle favorite tag
- Arizona's Rodriguez; Always 'chance' in Pac-12
- Sources: Bama-Louisville to open 2018 season
- Pac-12 coaches see talent, depth in UCLA