In order to create balance in the ACC, ESPN.com took a crack at reshuffling the Atlantic and Coastal divisions. But creating harmony in the conference could mean separating Clemson and Florida State.
- SEC to mull graduate transfers, satellite camps
- Ex-OU RB Ford says he'll transfer to Texas A&M
- 5-star recruit chooses Houston over LSU, A&M
- Syracuse clarifies 44 stance as McNabb gripes
- Advocates for UAB football express optimism
- UNC receives notice of allegations from NCAA
- Mel Kiper's too-early 2016 Big Board