On Sept. 1, 1974, the University of Texas hosted ZZ Top, Santana, Joe Cocker and Bad Company at its Memorial Stadium. What resulted is an infamous footnote in the history of the Longhorns' field.
- Indiana receiver Griffith arrested for DWI
- SEC to mull graduate transfers, satellite camps
- UNC receives notice of allegations from NCAA
- Ex-OU RB Ford says he'll transfer to Texas A&M
- Houston nabs 5-star recruit Oliver, DT Elliott
- Syracuse clarifies 44 stance as McNabb gripes
- Joyner: Reasons Michigan will surprise in 2015