While the deluge of Breaking News! almost did in the Bottom 10, we can still get behind the idea of made-up rivalry games like that pioneered by UConn and UCF.
- Spurrier resigns: It's time to get out of the way
- USC AD: Sarkisian failed to meet expectations
- Texas to retire Bevo XIV after cancer diagnosis
- Sarkisian said to enter rehab amid broad support
- Florida QB Grier suspended 1 year after PED test
- Cops: Witness saw ex-Texas A&M WR kill jogger
- Huard QB ratings: TCU's Boykin stays No. 1