Jimmy Johnson and Bobby Bowden, a couple of college football mavericks, felt the need for speed back in the 1980s at Miami and FSU. And the game has never been the same.
- Florida draws pledge of Class of 2017 QB Allen
- Auburn, Oregon to meet in 2019 season opener
- Utah CB Hatfield arrested in alleged robbery
- Ole Miss' Tunsil, stepdad due in court July 14
- Nike's Knight, 77, handing off chairman duties
- Suspended FSU QB Johnson turns himself in
- Gary, nation's No. 1 recruit, talks trips, more