For years, the Big Ten had to defend itself while others made jokes and said the league couldn't win national titles. Not any more. Now the league can celebrate its place in the football landscape.
- Ohio State suspends Bosa, 3 others for opener
- Brand recognition: OSU trademarks Meyer name
- Arizona's Rodriguez; Always 'chance' in Pac-12
- Sources: Bama-Louisville to open 2018 season
- CFP won't pressure Notre Dame to join a league
- USC preseason Pac-12 pick for 1st time since '12
- Pac-12 commissioner doesn't foresee expansion