Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher is harder on his quarterbacks than anyone else on the field, but his recent track record in the NFL draft shows his coaching style has clearly paid off.
- WR Lucien to transfer from UCLA to Arizona St.
- Jayhawks' Cummings to undergo knee surgery
- WIU's Veloz to give bone marrow for transplant
- Former Oklahoma WR Metoyer gets probation
- Vols WR Pearson accused of sexual assault
- Pinkel becomes SEC's latest $4 million coach
- Haney: Succession plans for top draft picks