OMAHA, Neb. -- Nebraska coach Bill Callahan has hired two new assistant coaches.
Oakland Raiders special teams assistant Randy Jordan will coach the running backs at Nebraska and Utah secondary coach Bill Busch will coach the outside linebackers, Callahan said Thursday.
Jordan, 33, played running back and on special teams for Callahan on Oakland's Super Bowl team of two seasons ago. He joined the Raiders' coaching staff at midseason last year.
Busch, 38, was secondary coach at Utah. Busch is a native of Pender and was a graduate assistant at Nebraska from 1990 to 1993, when he worked with linebackers and defensive backs.
Callahan still has the offensive coordinator spot to fill.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Men's Nebraska Cornhuskers Blackshirts T-Shirt
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider