Ex-CU athletics employee will also testify
BOULDER -- A panel investigating recruiting at CU will hear from the mother of a woman who alleges she was raped by recruits in 2001.
Lisa Simpson's mother and stepfather are to speak Tuesday to the panel investigating the University of Colorado's recruiting policies.
Colonel Debra Gray of the Air Force Academy and former athletic department employee Jeannie Dixon also are scheduled to appear.
Dixon has filed a sex-discrimination complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Simpson is among three women who have filed lawsuits against C-U alleging they were sexually assaulted by players or recruits in December 2001. No criminal rape charges have been filed.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Northwest Missouri St. wins fourth D-II title
- Running back Gordon will return to Badgers
- SEC fines schools for cowbells, rushing field
- North Dakota St. cruises into FCS title game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Gamemaster Colorado Buffaloes Throwback Mini Football