Twenty of the Top-25 teams are in action this week, but the Big 12 is the only conference where ranked teams will face off. No. 2 Oklahoma travels to No. 22 Texas A&M, while No. 19 Oklahoma State heads to Austin to play No. 7 Texas.
Saturday, Nov. 6
The Beavers are the Pac-10's worst rushing offense. The Trojans are No. 4 nationally against the run. Can OSU QB Derek Anderson get it done?
• Insider Preview: Can the Beavers defense step up?
The Aggies remember last year's 77-0 loss in Norman. The Sooners remember their last trip to College Station. But remember, OU has A.D.
• Insider Preview: Can Texas A&M stop Adrian Peterson?
Are Laurence Maroney and Marion Barber III next on the list of running backs devoured by Wisconsin's talented defensive line?
• Insider Preview: Can Wisconsin remain unbeaten?
No. 5 GEORGIA BULLDOGS at
12:30 p.m. ET - Jefferson Pilot
Sure, upsets can happen. But the Wildcats are No. 117 out of 117 Division I-A teams in total offense and the Dawgs are No. 16 in total defense.
• Insider breakdown: Can Georgia avoid a letdown?
The Ducks have improved but have yet to face the likes of Aaron Rodgers and J.J. Arrington and the underrated Cal defense.
• Insider breakdown: Can the Bears post another shutout?
The Cowboys and Longhorns have a lot in common: powerful rushing games, a top-5 rusher and a loss to Oklahoma.
• Insider breakdown: Can the Cowboys bounce back?
The Utes are cruising along undefeated and No. 6 in the BCS Standings, but Sonny Lubick knows a few things about winning MWC games.
• Insider breakdown: Can Colorado St. slow down Utah?
The Tigers are on another one of their late-season rolls, but face the unenviable task of beating the wounded 'Canes in the Orange Bowl.
• Insider Preview: Will Miami's defense show pride?
This is the Vols' last chance to impress the voters and computers against a quality team before a probable SEC title game berth.
• Insider Preview: Will the Irish survive Neyland?
The Mountaineers must contain Owls' QB Walter Washington to stay perfect in Big East play and remain in position for a BCS bowl.
• Insider breakdown: Can Temple pull off the upset?
The Cavaliers can call themselves ACC champs if they win out, but Maryland just beat the 'Noles, who thrashed the Cavs in October.
• Insider breakdown: Can the Terps produce another surprise?
DUKE BLUE DEVILS at
No. 13 FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
Quarterback Chris Rix is back under center as the 'Noles look to rebound against the Blue Devils, who are winless in the ACC.
• Insider breakdown: Will the Seminoles take out their anger?
The Tar Heels' historic win over Miami, UNC's first against a top-5 team, means even more if they can knock off the Hokies this week.
• Insider breakdown: Will Carolina be brought down to earth?
Kyle Orton brings an injured hip and the Boilermakers bring wounded egos into Iowa City to face the Hawkeyes.
• Insider breakdown: Can Purdue recover from its three-game slide?
The Bearcats must win two of three games to qualify for a bowl. Getting one this week won't be easy with Dustin Almond back for Southern Miss.
• Insider breakdown: Will Cincinnati have enough offense?
Will the Cardinal, who were shut out last week at UCLA, or the Sun Devils, who were shut out at Cal, generate enough offense to win?
• Insider breakdown: Will the Sun Devils bounce back?
RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS at
No. 25 BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES
Chestnut Hill, Mass.
3:30 p.m. ET -NESN, YES
Think the Scarlet Knights know that the Eagles are 0-4 against Big East opponents following its previous four wins over Notre Dame?
• Insider breakdown: Will B.C. avoid recent history?