Snoop Dogg runs through drills
LOS ANGELES -- Rap artist Snoop Dogg donned football gloves and a red Southern California sweat suit to run through drills with the top-ranked Trojans football team on Tuesday.
Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, had a 40-yard pass from quarterback Matt Leinart hit him in the hands, but he couldn't hold on.
"Ain't nobody sticking me, that's why I dropped it," the rapper jokingly told players who teased him.
The rap artist, who has coached his son's youth football team, also participated in a few other football drills, knocking down dummies and running over obstacles.
USC (10-0) has this week off. The Trojans play Notre Dame on Nov. 27.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Alabama's Reed arrested, charged with DUI
- Marshall out of media days after pot citation
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans White #9 Football Game Jersey