It's a light week for the Top 25 this week, just 16 teams in action. The highlights include No. 6 Utah's battle with BYU for the Beehive Boot and a spot in a BCS bowl (or, depending on your perspective, a spot in a BCS Bowl and the Beehive Boot). The other big games are Stanford visiting No. 4 Cal and No. 3 Auburn visiting Alabama.
Saturday, Nov. 20
Oklahoma is 10th in total offense. Baylor is 91st in total defense. You do the math.
• Insider breakdown: Will the Bears make things interesting?
For all the talk about the Auburn offense, few realize the Tigers lead the SEC in scoring defense, allowing just 9.3 points per game.
• Insider Preview: Can the Tide spoil Auburn's dream?
Cal is trying to win three straight vs. Stanford for first time since 1958-60. Do it and the Bears are one step closer to the Rose Bowl.
• Insider Preview: Can Stanford slow down Cal's offense?
Sure, Utah is chasing a BCS bowl, but this means plenty to BYU, which is out to become bowl-eligible and avoid a third-straight losing season.
• Insider Preview: Will the Utes take care of business?
While it looks like Ohio State is struggling at 6-4, the Buckeyes are 20-1 at home since the start of the 2002 season.
• Insider Preview: Will the Wolverines be smelling like roses?
The 1,000th game in Gator history may be Ron Zook's last (Zook hasn't decided if he'll coach the Gators in their bowl game).
• Insider Preview: Which quarterback will avoid mistakes?
The Badgers still have Big Ten title dreams. A Michigan loss means Wisconsin is Rose Bowl-bound if it beats Iowa.
• Insider breakdown: Can the Badgers rebound from last week?
No. 11 LOUISVILLE CARDINALS at
3 p.m. ET --ESPN Plus
Louisville is ninth nationally in passing offense while Houston is a surprising 20th in passing defense. Could the Cougs slow the Cards down?
• Insider breakdown: Will Louisville's offense continue to roll?
LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS at
No. 12 BOISE STATE BRONCOS
3 p.m. ET -- ESPN Plus
Boise State has the nation's longest winning streak at 20 games, but the Broncos' last loss came to -- wait for it -- Louisiana Tech.
• Insider breakdown: Can the Bulldogs strike again?
Upset alert? The Demon Deacons lost four games in the final minutes and have been tied or leading in the fourth quarter of every game this year.
• Insider breakdown: Can Wake Forest pull off the upset?
MISSISSIPPI REBELS at
No. 14 LSU TIGERS
Baton Rouge, La.
8 p.m. ET
Ole Miss has just 34 points in its last three games. That's not good since it plays an LSU defense ranked third nationally.
• Insider breakdown: Will LSU's winning ways continue?
No. 16 TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS at
12:30 p.m. ET -- Jefferson Pilot
Not saying this annual game is one-sided, but Vanderbilt hasn't beaten Tennessee since 1982 and hasn't scored a point vs. the Vols since 2000.
• Insider breakdown: Will the Vols offense get on track?
Cavaliers looking for first win in Atlanta since 1994, also the last time a road team won in this series.
• Insider breakdown: Can the Jackets pull off the upset?
No. 19 BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES at
Noon, ET -- ESPN Plus
Walter Washington and Temple will find the going tough against BC's fifth-ranked scoring defense (13.2 ppg).
• Insider breakdown: Can the Eagles avoid a letdown?
UTEP is a perfect 19-for-19 (16 TDs, 3 FGs) in the red zone over its last five games. Not good for SMU's 112th-ranked defense.
• Insider breakdown: Will the Mustangs slow down UTEP?