Can't wait to see these things this fall
Updated: April 26, 2005, 4:52 PM ETBy Ivan Maisel and Pat Forde | ESPN.com
1. Charlie Weis is considered a gifted offensive mind. How quickly can he gift it to junior, two-year starter Brady Quinn?
2. If Paul Johnson creates another bowl team at Navy, will some BCS athletic director out there figure out Johnson can coach and make a run at him?
3. Year Two of Bobby Ross at Army, and the Black Knights no longer have to struggle in Conference USA. An easier schedule may translate into more wins, more fans, more confidence and a morale boost at a program that has endured tough times.
1. A confident Brady Quinn, operating behind an experienced line and armed with a better offense at Notre Dame. You read it here first: Quinn will emerge as a Heisman candidate.
2. Bobby Ross' second year at Army. He had the Black Knights playing better last year and it will be interesting to see the steps they make this season.
3. Navy continuing to show that you can still win by embracing the running game.