Longhorns' Tatum, Houston, Wilkerson to transfer
AUSTIN -- Three Texas players, freshman running backs Michael Houston and Jerrell Wilkerson and sophomore defensive back Bobby Tatum, have left the team and will transfer, the school announced Friday.
All three were reserve players. Tatum played in eight games and recorded four tackles this season. Houston played in two games, rushing for 27 yards and three carries. Wilkerson redshirted this season.
The announcement did not say where the players would transfer.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
- Top QB commit: No 'Johnny Football' pressure
- Cops: Miami LBs admit to sex assault of teen
- USC's Bigelow out for season with torn ACL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Mini Rubber Football