Doe involved in Gainesville parking garage brawl
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida linebacker Dustin Doe has been charged with fighting in public for his involvement in a large brawl in a downtown Gainesville parking garage.
Police responded to the scene at 2:25 a.m Sunday, and Doe was observed fighting in a group of 20 or more people. According to police reports, Doe and two others were arrested.
According to a report, when police approached the scene, Doe turned away to leave.
Doe was arrested and charged with fighting in public, a misdemeanor.
Doe is scheduled to start this year for the Gators. He played in every game in 2006 in a reserve role.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Orange Football Practice Legend T-shirt