Canes hope a victory over Sooners will resurrect program
At the end of Miami's season-opening 31-3 victory over Marshall on Saturday, many of the 39,830 fans in the Orange Bowl serenaded the Hurricanes' first-year head coach by chanting his name.
This is what we live for. It's a big game. It's top 10. We might not be ranked, but that's all on paper. We're going to play like we're ranked.
Middle linebacker Tavares Gooden
Jorge Milian covers the ACC for The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Miami Hurricanes Replica Football