Suspended Scott's future with program uncertain
Scott was suspended Friday for violating an unspecified team rule, Paterno said. The 6-foot, 222-pound senior from Allentown, Pa., did not dress or play against Iowa on Saturday, a 27-7 victory for the Nittany Lions.
In Penn State's first five games, Scott scored six touchdowns and rushed for 302 yards on 69 carries, an average of 4.4 yards per carry.
Starter Rodney Kinlaw finished with a career-high 168 yards on 28 carries against Iowa.
Penn State (4-2, 1-2 Big Ten) plays host to No. 19 Wisconsin on Saturday.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- CFP officials won't budge on semis, title dates
- Arkansas' Long re-elected as CFP chairman
- Vandy rape trial jurors begin deliberations
- UNC, Wake Forest agree to non-ACC series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Penn State Nittany Lions Replica Football