OU QB Bradford sets NCAA freshman scoring record
NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford set an NCAA freshman record Saturday by throwing his 30th touchdown pass of the season.
Bradford, a redshirt freshman, set the mark with a 2-yard toss to tight end Joe Jon Finley to give the 10th-ranked Sooners a 28-7 lead over Oklahoma State with 2:25 left in the first half.
Bradford finished the game with four touchdown passes, raising his season total to 32 as the Sooners won 49-17.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Ducks decided favorites in Pac-12 media poll
- Source: Indiana, Cincy set '21, '22 meetings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Oklahoma Sooners Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set