Big Ten signing day conversation
It's time to talk Big Ten football again. Feb. 6 is national signing day, which means the future of your team's program is now.
Ohio State has the most potential in its recruiting class with inside linebacker Etienne Sabino, ranked 18 in ESPN's Top 150, along with No. 41 Michael Brewster and No. 48 Andrew Sweat. Ohio State also has five other top 150 prospects and is still in the mix for No. 1 QB Terrelle Pryor. Penn State has the next highest potential recruit in inside linebacker Michael Mauti, rated 58 by ESPN. Michigan has five top 150 prospects, while Wisconsin and Illinois each have one.
Join the conversation about signing day for the Big Ten.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Michigan State Spartans Football Practice Legend Black T-shirt