Hearing on drug charges against Broadway continued
STILLWATER, Okla. -- A court hearing for an Oklahoma State football player has been delayed.
A Payne County judge on Monday granted Jeremy Broadway a continuance in the sophomore wide receiver's case until March 3.
Broadway is among three Oklahoma State players facing drug charges resulting from a November incident involving marijuana.
Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy announced on Nov. 20 that Broadway had been suspended from the Cowboys' squad. Broadway hasn't played since but remains on the team.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Oklahoma State Cowboys Hail Mary Youth-Size Football