Oklahoma recruit Jarboe arrested in Georgia
Josh Jarboe, an Oklahoma recruit who was No. 13 on the ESPN 150 list of top high school players last season, was booked into the DeKalb County (Ga.) jail on Thursday, accused of receiving stolen property and having a weapon on school property, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Jarboe was arrested along with another student by DeKalb school system police officers.
Jarboe was the No. 3 wide receiver on the ESPN Scouts Inc. list of wide receivers last season.
In addition to the felony charges, he could be expelled from school, according to the Journal-Constitution.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawsuit challenges NCAA amateur model
- Alcohol sales not planned at Michigan Stadium
- Longhorns dismiss 2 for violating team rules
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Oklahoma Sooners Crimson Sugar Bowl Bound Pique Xtra-Lite Polo