Oklahoma recruit Jarboe arrested in Georgia
Josh Jarboe, an Oklahoma recruit who was No. 13 on the ESPN 150 list of top high school players last season, was booked into the DeKalb County (Ga.) jail on Thursday, accused of receiving stolen property and having a weapon on school property, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Jarboe was arrested along with another student by DeKalb school system police officers.
Jarboe was the No. 3 wide receiver on the ESPN Scouts Inc. list of wide receivers last season.
In addition to the felony charges, he could be expelled from school, according to the Journal-Constitution.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Swinney: QB Stoudt will start for Clemson
- Sarkisian: Kessler is still USC's starting QB
- Sources: Record 40th bowl set for Orlando
- NCAA council OKs unlimited meals, snacks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Oklahoma State Cowboys "Football" Ultra Decal