Oklahoma recruit Jarboe arrested in Georgia
Josh Jarboe, an Oklahoma recruit who was No. 13 on the ESPN 150 list of top high school players last season, was booked into the DeKalb County (Ga.) jail on Thursday, accused of receiving stolen property and having a weapon on school property, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Jarboe was arrested along with another student by DeKalb school system police officers.
Jarboe was the No. 3 wide receiver on the ESPN Scouts Inc. list of wide receivers last season.
In addition to the felony charges, he could be expelled from school, according to the Journal-Constitution.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- N'western players set for historic union vote
- Texas LB apologizes for calling Baylor 'trash'
- Paterno to have new statue in State College
- Plan would give big conferences more say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Oklahoma Sooners Mini Rubber Football