Court reschedules Marcus Vick appearance for DUI, other charges
The 24-year-old brother of former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was to appear Monday in General District Court, but a clerk said his appearance was rescheduled for Sept. 10. He posted a $1,000 bond Friday.
Marcus Vick was arrested early Friday after police said a uniformed bicycle patrol officer saw Vick and a woman involved in a dispute.
When the officer attempted to intervene, police said Vick sped away, but was stopped minutes later.
In addition to driving under the influence, Vick was charged with misdemeanor counts of eluding police, reckless driving and driving on a suspended license.
Twenty-four-year-old Delicia Lenora Cordon of Miami was charged with being drunk in public.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Virginia Tech Hokies Junior-Sized Tailgater Football