Broken ankle to sideline Still eight to 10 weeks
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Penn State defensive tackle Devon Still broke his left ankle in practice and will be out eight to 10 weeks.
Team spokesman Jeff Nelson said Still's injury occurred during a scrimmage Saturday. Still is scheduled to have surgery.The redshirt freshman was expected to provide depth in a defensive tackle rotation that will already be without Chris Baker and Phil Taylor, who were kicked off the squad earlier this month for off-field issues. Still also sat out last year with a left knee injury. The 22nd-ranked Nittany Lions kick off the season Aug. 30 against Coastal Carolina.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
- Bowling Green gets former Baylor WR Rhodes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Men's Penn State Nittany Lions 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt