White leaves game vs. Marshall with injury to throwing hand
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- West Virginia quarterback Pat White left Saturday's game with Marshall after he hurt his throwing hand while being tackled in the third quarter.
White went to the sidelines after the 5-yard run and had an icepack wrapped on his left hand.
Jarrett Brown replaced White, whose status for the remainder of the game wasn't immediately known. WVU didn't make an announcement on White's injury.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
- FSU's Winston to face media at ACC Kickoff
- Hall of Fame set to open Aug. 23 in Atlanta
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike West Virginia Mountaineers Mini Rubber Football